Monday, August 15, 2011

Out on my own

Guest post written by my buddy Royce Heath

When I graduated college my dad gave me a http://Direc4u.com subscription so I could keep up on all my alma matter sports, especially football. I played defensive tackle for Tennessee and it was really important to me to never miss a game and I sure haven’t these last couple of years! I’ve actually gotten really into the other team sports at school, too, like swimming and our baseball team because they’re pretty good on their own right. If only I had known or had the time while I was in school – I would have gone to more of their games! It’s been hard adjusting to life without football and though I never thought I’d go pro I didn’t imagine it would be like this without twice daily practices and stuff. I really miss my team and the other players, too, but it won’t be long before I can get rolling with my fantasy football league which will feel just as good! I sure wish I had soaked it up more while I was in college.