Wednesday, April 04, 2012

New Apartment Mishaps


Guest post from: Kent Lara

When I first moved into my new apartment everything went very well at first. The place seemed to be in great shape, and I was excited to get a fresh start after the hard work it takes to move. I went tohttp://www.cannonsatellite.com/ and connected my satellite TV, moved all my furniture in and got settled. I started to get to know the neighbors too, and they were all very friendly and happy to give me suggestions about the neighborhood. It wasn’t until the second week that I was living there that things started to go wrong. First, the toilet in the guest bathroom backed up for absolutely no reason. I don’t know what happened to the plumbing in the building, but something was definitely going on. After that, my dishwasher stopped working, and the shades fell off of my bedroom window. It took me two weeks to get maintenance in to fix it all. I was upset, but hopefully now that everything is fixed things will go better. I am locked into a one-year lease, so I don’t have much of a choice either way.