Monday, June 20, 2011

Daughter is at Home

The Author of this post is Velma Baird

My daughter stays at home during the summer which is fine, except that now she babysits two little boys at our house during the day. For some reason, this makes me far more nervous than when she was there on her own so I’ve been spending a lot of time looking into home security options at http://www.securitychoice.com/adt-home-security/Minnesota/D/Duluth/ to see what we can afford. The boys are just neighborhood kids but I would be mortified if anything dangerous ever happened. I totally trust my daughter but she’s only 15 and can’t really drive anywhere in case something bad happens. It’s always been hard being a working mom since I worry about Marge when I’m not around. Thankfully she’s a great kid with an even better head on her shoulders and I don’t have to stress that she’ll make bad decisions! Someday she’ll grow up and be just like me, I think, which is a-okay in my book! I think I turned out allright!