Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My New Life

Guest post written by Paula Sangre

I've been retired for several years now, and I find that the retired life isn't so glamorous. At first, my husband and I went on a lot of trips and it was fantastic. However, once we stopped spending extravagantly, we came back home and spent a lot of time in the living room. After several years of down time, I decided that I needed to find a way to feel productive again. I went out and became a freelance writer for a local newspaper, and it's honestly been great for me. I spend a lot of time researching the web and writing a wide variety of pieces on all sorts of topics.

While doing some research for my latest blog, I came across http//hearingaids.miracle-ear.com and it reminded me that I need to find a new pair of hearing aids in the near future. I have learned a lot of useful information while doing research for my writing. So far, this job has given me a great way to stay occupied in the comfort of my own house. I should have thought about this years ago!