Thursday, October 27, 2011

Premium Channels

Authored by Greg Fletcher

I told my husband that I wanted him to log into TVBYDIRECT.com and look into upgrading our television package for my birthday. I was excited when my birthday rolled around and I had all of the movie channels that I had been dreaming about. I am a huge movie buff. I have Netflix, but sometimes when I am streaming movies the quality really isn’t that good. They also don’t have any really new movies. The new channels that I got Starz, HBO, and Showtime always have something good to watch. They even show movies that were in the theatres pretty recently. One thing that I wasn’t expecting to enjoy so much about the premium channels is some of the original series on HBO. I thought that I was just getting the channels for movies, but I have fallen in love with a new HBO drama. The show is called “Boardwalk Empire.” It is all the rage. It is a drama set in the 1920’s on the Jersey shore ( Atlantic City). I really didn’t know what I was missing without having these premium channels!